Quick heads up all Symbian users, popular UC browser has hit the v.9.0 and is said to bring major changes. For the first time ever, Symbian users can enjoy the split screen keyboard with UC browser’s own virtual keyboard. The UI design has also been improved to look ‘Smart Phone like’.
Here’s the official changelog:
• Virtual Keyboard: You can now input the URLs and search items faster with the virtual keyboard in S60V5 and Symbian
• Hot Word Category Display: Want to be the first one who knows the latest hot topics? Be sure to check the search bar.
• Improved Auto-Fill: Enter the first letter of certain URLs or search terms and have them auto-filled with the proximate words.
• Speed Dial Adjustment: Using the button “insert”, you can now conveniently add your favorite website links to your Speed Dial.
• UI Optimization: Enjoy the optimized UI with a Smart Phone-like design.
• Bug Fixes: The uploading progress bar is now visible. Also you are now able to download applications from OVI Store.
You can download this new version here.
Some screenshots from the new version: