Nokia yesterday announced in new exclusive camera lens for their Nokia Lumia range of handsets, Nokia JobLens. This lens/app helps find the right job of your choice by showing all the jobs around you with the help of augmented reality. It will show the details of every particular job you want to see helping you to choose a right job.
Here’s what Nokia says about it:
JobLens(TM), available now in the US only and coming soon to the UK, helps you see jobs all around you through augmented reality, and land those jobs through some of the biggest, most respected brands in career services.
Powered by Indeed, Linkedin, Here Maps, Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live, Salary.com (US only), Zillow (US only), CareerOneStop (US only), and, coming soon, Data.uk.gov and Payscale for the UK only, the app enables you to discover new job opportunities in both the physical world and through your social networks.
JobLens helps you every step of the way.
– Find positions that are right for you
– Identify people in your social network who can connect you to the hiring manager
– Create and store your resume/CV
– Apply to the job – Get directions to the interview
– Get up-to-date news and information about employers you like
– Learn about job location demographics and employment trends in your field
– Save jobs you like and track your progress
For the best and most personalized JobLens experience, log in with your Linkedin account credentials when prompted during first use. Enhance your experience by logging in with Facebook, Windows Live and Twitter credentials.
Exclusively for Nokia Lumia
And here’s the video demo of the app.
Get this app here.