There have been some rumours from quite a few months about Nokia Phablet and that Nokia is working on a low priced version of Nokia Lumia 920. Now a person who claims to have seen that low priced Lumia 920 device, has ‘tipped’ NokiaPowerUser with some details about the phone and says that it’s coming this Sept-Oct along with a Nokia Phablet.
According to the tipster:
• It will be released along with Phablet in September-October, but not necessarily on the same date.
• Will sport 4.7 inch WXGA CBD AMOLED display.
• Will have 8 MP Carl–Zeiss optics camera with F/1.9 aperture for low light imaging.
• No OIS though. Lumia 720 like design with minor tweaks and may have slimmer profile, Lightweight.
• May come with similar CPU/GPU combo as Lumia 920 and will be Nokia’s answer to low-cost iPhone.
• Will be priced very aggressively and will replace Lumia 82X range.
Quite an interesting tip this one, but we would suggest you to take it with a pinch of salt as it’s not from any trusted source. The low priced 920 would be a very good addition mainly because Nokia would want to have a direct competitor to the rumoured low priced version of iPhone, as would be the Nokia phablet to compete with iPads and Samsung’s Tabs. And by that time, Microsoft will also release the GDR3 update for Windows Phone that will enable support for bigger screens and processors.