Nokia has pushed out Gallery and Camera update to the Symbian Belle Feature Pack 2 devices such as the Nokia 808 PureView, 701, 700 & 603. Check out the changelog below.
• multi-select photos and share them to Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
• multi-select photos and email them en-masse to specific recipients.
• long press a photo from the main gallery thumbnail view, to send, share or delete it.
• in the Camera application, access the general Preferences from the info pane in any shooting mode (e.g. Auto or Scenes).
• see at a glance, again in Camera, but in ‘Creative’ mode, a summary of the main changes made for each of the creative presets, along with a (more) handily placed ‘reset’ button.
• when shooting video, you can now toggle on (and off) the LED video light, i.e. mid-shot.
So guys if you have a belle fp2 phone, check the update by going to ‘SW Update’ application in the menu of your phone. You can also install this update via Nokia Suite on your PC.
Here are some screenshots of the update.