On the 23rd of this month, Nokia, in India, going lower than their Lumia 610 in the prices and confirming all the leaks and rumours, introduced its new budget Windows Phone Lumia smartphone for the emerging markets- The Nokia Lumia 510.
The Lumia 510 is Nokia’s most afforadable Lumia till date. It will be made available to the markets from Novemeber onwards at a very affordable price point of Rs. 10600 ($199 approx) starting from India, China, South America and Asia.
Even at this price point, the Lumia 510 does not shy away from offering features to the consumers. One of the best features in Lumia 510 is its 4 inch big screen giving it a slight lead on its brother Lumia 610 which was the most affordable lumia before the lumia 510. Bigger screen means the consumer will have pretty wide and open space for viewing images, writing emails, surfing the net, watching videos, enjoying xbox games, etc. The 5 MP autofocus camera equipped on its back, captures brilliant shots and provides shortcuts to quickly share photos with the friends on social networks. Nokia perks like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc solves your navigation problems. And the all-smooth Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Operating System makes it perfect fit for accessing everything you need speedily.
1. 800×480, 4 inch Capacitive Multipoint, LCD touchscreen
2. 1300 mAh, BP-3L Battery with 653h Standby (3G) and 8h talktime (3G)
3. Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR, WLAN
4. 4Gb of Internal Memory
5. Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Operating System
6. Internet Explorer 9 for web browsing
7. Nokia Navigation Suite including Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive, etc
8. 5 MP Autofocus camera with video recording at 30fps
9. 800 MHz processor
10. Comes in 5 colours: Red, Yellow, Cyan, White & Black
Watch the hands-on preview video here