Expanding the arms of their Windows Phone Range a.k.a Lumia Range, Nokia, today, at the MWC event, announced the Nokia Lumia 610. The Nokia Lumia 610 is the fourth phone in Nokia’s Lumia Range and is the cheapest of them all, especially designed for targeting the teenagers.
With 3.7″ inch display, 256 MB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 5 MP Camera, and of course sleek and stunning looks, the Lumia 610 offers exceptional performance among the introductory Windows Phones. It comes with the new Windows Phone “Tango” update pre-installed, which enhances the OS’s performance and also enables the Windows Phone OS to provide the same smooth user experience even on the lower specification handsets. Lets take a look at its Specifications :-
- 119.24mm x 62.18mm x 11.95mm (LxWxT), 131.5 grams weight with battery.
- 3.7″ WVGA (800*480) TFT Capacitive Touchscreen.
- 5MP Camera with Auto-focus, LED Flash, Video Recording @ 30fps.
- Windows Phone 7.5 “Tango“.
- WLAN, Bluetooth 2.1, A-GPS, Micro-USB.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 800 Mhz Processor, 256 MB RAM, 8GB storage.
- 1300 mAH Battery with 670h (GSM) standby and upto 35h of Music playback time.
- Comes in 4 colors – White, Cyan, Magenta and Black.
- Will start shipping in Q2 2012 at 189 Euros (around 12500 rupees) excluding taxes and subsidies.
More specifications – Here
Check out the Promo Video – Here
Hands-on video – Here
Apart from the announcement of the budgeted Lumia 610 , Nokia also announced the Global version of Nokia Lumia 900, which they had announced at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in January this year for targeting the US Smartphone Market.
Nokia will also be making Lumia 900 available around the world in a DC-HSPA variant for high speed data connections in countries where LTE is not available. In case you don’t know about it, the Lumia 900 is the third phone in Nokia’s Lumia lineup, having a 4.3″ CBD AMOLED display and high capacity 1800 mAH battery for serving you even longer. It is also the first Lumia phone to feature a front facing camera. With large aperture, and wide angle lens for sharp, bright images and video calling out of the box.
It will start shipping from Q2 2012 at 480 euros (around 32000 rupees) excluding taxes and subsidies.
Know more about Nokia Lumia 900 – Here
Among all the announcements of new devices at the MWC, Nokia also announced some new apps and services for the Lumia phones, namely, the Nokia Maps, Drive, Public Transport, Reading and the Nokia Life. You can read more about it – Here